Owning, Inviting or Joining a Shared Pocket
Owning a Shared Pocket
Every personal Pocket can be turned into a Shared Pocket, simply by inviting other users into it.
1. On your Pockets tab, choose the Pocket to change into a Shared Pocket.
2. Find and tap the Invite button on the top of the screen.
3. Choose members to invite from your Jago Contact or your Phonebook.
4. Once accepted, your Pocket will automatically change into a Shared Pocket.
Inviting Other Users to Your Shared Pocket
To invite other users as a collaborator inside your Pocket, follow these steps.
1. On the Pocket page, choose the Pocket you want to share with others.
2. On your Shared Pocket Details page, tap the Invite button on the top of the screen.
3. Choose members to invite from your Jago Contacts or your Phonebook.
4. Select a role for the invitee.
5. Tap Send Invitation and you are done.
- Make sure the phone number you invite has been registered to Jago
- You can invite up to 29 members to the Shared Pocket
Joining Other User's Shared Pocket
You can only join a Shared Pocket with an invitation by the Pocket Owner.
1. You will receive a push notification when a Pocket Owner invites you to their Pocket.
2. Inside the application, the invitation can be found inside the notification button on the dashboard.
3. Before accepting the invitation, you are prompted to read the terms and conditions for Shared Pocket.
4. Congratulations! Now you are collaborating inside a Shared Pocket.