Registering Your Jago Account
Start your registration by opening your previously downloaded Jago app, then follow these steps.
1. Tap "Create Account" to start the registration process.
2. Fill in your active Phone Number and Email for verification.
3. Enter the verification code we sent to the registered number.
4. Continue your registration process by following the instructed steps.
Tip: To make life easy, prepare your e-KTP and NPWP (if you have one) before starting your registration process.
Can I use Jago after registration?
You can log in to Jago, but you need to activate your account to do transactions as instructed at the end of the registration process.
How long is the registration process?
If you've prepared your e-KTP beforehand, the registration process took no more than 10 minutes.
About my password
Password is the verification used on login and every time you do transactions in Jago. For security, the password should follow these criteria:
1. Consist of 9 words or more.
2. At least consist of one capital letter and one lowercase letter.
3. At least consist of one number.
Why should I photograph my e-KTP
Jago needs your e-KTP photo to verify your data and to fulfill OJK requirements of opening a new bank account. Don't worry, we guarantee your data safety as all action happens inside Jago app.
What email can I use?
You can use any email as long as it's still active.
There's no minimum salary to register Jago.