Using Jago Debit Card
Online payment with Jago debit card
1. Open your Jago app, and go to the Card Details page in the Card Information section.
2. Enter your Jago 16 digit debit card number, card expiration date, and 3 digit CVV code in e-commerce.
3. Check the notification Jago has sent to your cell phone, tap on the notification and log in to your app.
4. Check the transaction screen that appears in the Jago application or via the bell notification page and tap the Confirm button.
5. Your transaction has been successfully authenticated!
Why can I lock my card?
Locking your card acts as a tool to temporarily block your debit card in case of an emergency, such as losing your card. You can unlock the card whenever you want.
Where can I see my transaction history?
There is a "History" menu on your card details page, containing a list of your transaction history or your transaction receipts.
How can I see the card number, expiration date, security code/CVV?
You can see all information about your Jago debit card on the Card Details page in the "Card Information" section.