Risks of Shared Pockets
- The changes in the interest rate follow the market trend.
- Savings will not being covered by LPS if:
- The accumulated savings amount (including interest) at one bank exceeds Rp2 billion; and/or
- The applicable interest rate exceeds the LPS-guaranteed interest rate (click here for further information).
- A savings account will potentially be considered dormant in the absence of any transactions for 18 consecutive months.
- The risk of improper use of the collective funds in the Shared Pocket by the Pocket Owner because the Pocket Owner is the legal owner entitled to all the collected funds in the Shared Pocket.