Customer Complaint Procedure
Service and Resolution Procedure of Customer Complaints
Referring to the prevailing laws and regulations and in accordance with the aspirations of PT Bank Jago Tbk ("Bank"), namely "Increasing the opportunity to grow millions through digital financial solutions", providing excellent service and financial solutions to all customers as the first choice partner is our priority. In this regard, we will inform you about the PT Bank Jago Tbk Customer Service Procedure and Complaint Resolution:
Procedure for Submitting Complaints to the Bank
The submission of complaints to the Bank can only be made by the Customer or Customer Representative acting for and on behalf of the customer regarding the Bank's products or services. Complaints can be submitted in several ways, namely as follows:
- Customers can visit the nearest Jago branch office and submit complaints through the Customer Service / Relationship Manager; or
- Customers can contact Tanya Jago at 1500 746 or 021 30000746. Our Contact Center services you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
A verbal complaint from the Customer will be handled and resolved within 5 (five) working days from the date the complaint is received. If the complaint submitted by a customer requires supporting documents so that the handling and settlement takes more than 5 (five) working days, the Bank will inform the customer to submit the complaint in writing.
- In writing
- Customers can send a complaint by email to Tanya Jago email address at [email protected]
- Customers can submit complaints through the Jago Bank website https://jago.com
- Customers can submit complaints by mail to the following address:
To: Complaint Management - OPERATIONS
PT Bank Jago Tbk
BTPN Tower Lt. 46
Jl. Dr. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung Kav.5.5 - 5.6
South Jakarta 12930
- Customers can submit complaints through the Financial Services Authority (OJK) system, namely the Aplikasi Portal Perlindungan Konsumen (APPK) at the following link: https://k Kontak157.ojk.go.i
In the event that the complaint is submitted in writing, the Customer and / or Customer Representative must attach a photocopy of the identity and other supporting documents, including the following:
- Special Power of Attorney in the event that the Customer represents the complaint process to a Customer Representative;
- Types and dates of financial transactions;
- Complained problem.
Written complaints will be handled and resolved within 20 (twenty) working days from the date when the complaint is received by the Bank and under certain conditions where additional documents are required, it can be extended up to a maximum of 20 (twenty) working days if the Bank requires an extension time for settlement of customer complaints caused by certain conditions with due observance of applicable legal provisions. In this case the Bank will notify the customer in writing before the end of the first 20 (twenty) working days.
According to OJK Letter (SE OJK) No. 17 / SEOJK.07 / 2018, Bank Jago will provide information regarding the period for resolving customer complaints by telephone, letter and/or electronic mail (e-mail). If the customer feels that the solution provided by Bank Jago does not meet expectations, then the customer can continue the complaint resolution process through the court or outside the court.
Settlement of disputes outside the court can be done through the Financial Services Authority/Bank Indonesia/Alternative Dispute Resolution Institutions which are included in the List of Alternative Dispute Resolution Agencies established by the Financial Services Authority.
Addresses of Alternative Institutions for Financial Services Sector Dispute Resolution (LAPS SJK)
Wisma Mulia 2 Lt. 16
Jl. Gatot Subroto No. 42, Kuningan Barat, Mampang Prapatan
South Jakarta. 12710
Tel (fix line): 021-29600292
Mobile: 087876348808 or 081908441216
The LAPS SJK regulations can be downloaded at: bit.ly/PALAPSSJK
Your Jago Account
Your Jago Account
Your Jago Account